Seattle!
June 12th-16th
_________________________________
The following pics are from my 3rd trip to Seattle! I know! I am such a traveler... all three times by plane too! (However, after the flight home, my mom may never travel with me again.)
June 12th-16th
_________________________________
The following pics are from my 3rd trip to Seattle! I know! I am such a traveler... all three times by plane too! (However, after the flight home, my mom may never travel with me again.)
Yay! We have arrived at Bean and Megoon's house! By the way, did you hear that they recently bought a new house? I can't wait to hang out there the next time I come!!
The usual blog picture of my insane aunt and uncle... they complain that this blog makes them look like loons, but... you can't argue with a picture!
I am teaching Peggy how to dance! She is pretty good, but doesn't quite know how to handle my sweet moves!
Yes, believe your eyes! I AM levitating... I taught David Blaine all he knows.
This is my little pot that I loved to sit on in Uncle Bean and Aunt Megoon's backyard...Actually it was placed there because I barfed in the yard and it was too hard to clean up with all the people there. I planned this as I really needed a nice seat!
I love Bean and Megoon's backyard... parts of it are quite jungleish (not their fault, they are renting it from my uncle who finds that sort of thing "romantic" :) ), making it rather fun to explore.
Call me Gandolf... I am off on a quest to battle some orcs!
Wish me luck!
Wow... this is a long journey. Not an orc to be found!
Guess what!? My uncle and aunt are taking me on a field trip to "Ride the Ducks"! (A car and boat in one that tours Seattle)
Although my face does not show it... I am enjoying this tour. Especially when the bus driver would force us to sing and do stupid gestures so we could look like idiots to the random people of Seattle.
After our Duck adventure, went to a sushi place. I LOVED the fountain out front. Grammy helped me splash!











1 comment:
sadly it rained today and the growing blob of baby vomit mold was crushed and washed away.
you guys should come back again for another round of wanderings in the jungle yard.
Post a Comment