We are going blog crazy today (See other 2 posts after this one!)... Here are some pics from the past few weeks...

Who loves summer? Ellen, Ben, Brittnie, and Cormick... that's who!

Ben: "That's right... I'm chillin in my sweet floaty..."

Ahhh.... rough times.

Whoa, random pic from Seattle we just found... Dancing in Baby's R Us.

Help! We are trapped and Mom has escaped...

Have I ever told you that I have an unhealthy obsession with the vacuum cleaner? I follow it where ever it goes!

The splash park is pretty cool, even though I hate being splashed...

Ballin... I'm coo

Thanks to the random people who left this ball here... it entertained me greatly!

Scenic pic...

Now I'm really ballin... (either that or I'm just a ball klepto...)

Random ice cream meeting with the Somerset girls, Renee and Betsy! Woo hoo!

I got my very own baby cone and I made a huge mess. It is still stuck on the door of the van to this day!

Sorry... another scenic baby shot! (This is my scrapbook you know...)

My first haircut. My mullet has been removed.

I look exactly the same in front. I only grow hair on the back of my head.

We went to East Helena on the 4th of July! Woo hoo!
My cousin Meredith is amazingly cool. She taught me all about hoses!

Gassin' up the car!

Meredith! You are soooo funny!

Meredith is a straight up G!

What are you doing?! Hmmm.... that looks refreshing!

I will try it too... although I don't have the lean down, so I just get soaked.

Okay... I just got home from my first bike ride (in the bike trailer)...
It was fun, but now I gotta go!
See ya soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment