Although there have been many great times spent with Fred and my aunt Margie, I have two favorite memories. The first was from when I was in college. Margie and Fred would have Dan and I up to dinner fairly often and sometimes they would invite my cousin Maureen along as well. Whenever this would happen Fred would inevitably throw out some political bait in the conversation to see if Maureen would bite. Maureen and Fred had to be about a 180 as far as politics are concerned. After the gauntlet was thrown, Dan, Margie, and I would sit back and watch and listen to what can only be described as a great debate. I always enjoyed these evenings and left laughing.
The other wonderful thing I will always cherish is how much Fred loved and enjoyed hanging out with Cormick. Cormick was always excited to see Fred and especially enjoyed his whiskery hugs when it was time to part ways.
He will be greatly missed!



No comments:
Post a Comment