Okay, okay... I know I've been on very long hiatus from this blog thing, but I figured an update was due. Baby Abigael entered the world on August 10th, 2011. She is healthy and so far super chill (knocking on wood as I type). Here are some pics of the past 48 hours.

Right before we headed to the hospital!

Waiting for the fun to begin...

My entertainment committee!

Meet Abigael Erin Keilman! Hello world!

Brand New..

Grampa Denis showed up right on cue with a pizza for my mommy! Thanks Gramps!

I love my dad!


All dolled up for my hospital photo shoot!

Trip to the spa in my very own house!
I love baths

I inherited my dad's talent for sleeping any time anywhere...
which my parents are totally cool with!

Best Big Brother EVER!

Family Pic: August 13th, 2011
PS> Grammy Stinker (aka: Mary), please send us some of your pics that include you!
Thanks for all the help!!!
5 comments:
she is so beautiful! congratulations you guys!
congrats! she is precious!
Hey guys! So happy for you all! She is beutiful! Looks like you are all doing good, hope she stays chill for you! Take care!
Great pic's Brit. I am so happy all went well. Cormick is a proud big brother, you can see it in his cute little face. Abigael is a doll! Congrats!
Yea! Abigael and you look beautiful! Congrats!
Post a Comment