Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!!!

So, here is Cormick's Halloween portfolio. All we did for Halloween was dress him up in his two different outfits, take pictures, and..... well, that's about it. Cormick's friend Ben came by so they could get a picture together too! Pretty exciting stuff here!

One tough ninja!
Thanks Aunt Megoon and Uncle Bean for this AWESOME costume!


Doing my Ninja yoga...

Pondering my next move against the enemy...

Keeiiii!!!!!!

Take that!


Whoa... another outift? What's this all about?
I don't feel nearly as fierce.

Errr... I am not understanding this madness...

At least my hand tastes good...

Daddy's little puppy

Wait! I hear a knock at the door... Could it be.....

YES! It's my best friend and fellow doggy BENJAMIN!


Benjamin and I have soooo much fun!

Sorry Potter and Maya, you're cute, but WE are the CUTEST!

Happy Halloween!!!

5 comments:

The Mongolian Monkey said...

we like our cute little ninja nephew. he has proven his valor, he will be admited into the order of the FOOT.

Ellen said...

Yay! What cute little puppies they were.

Suzanne said...

Oh, man, just wait til those two boys can move...watch out Missoula!

Jet and Family said...

Dad's costume was SO COOL!!!!

KassiahMyers said...

Love it! Especially the ninja costume, he would have raked in the candy in that thing!